2011년 2월 3일 목요일

Sulwhasoo/Seolhwasoo (설화수)





















It's a whitening product!! Yes I bought it, but not because I wanted to be white or anything to be Caucasian-like. I bought it because I have discolored skin patch (uneven skin tone) and my skin are whitish yellow like ummm pale peach? idk. I needed a product to even out my skin tone, so I bought this. Don't misunderstand me. :( LOL Anyways I got it in the mail today and I was so shocked!!!! Actually not really. ㅋㅋㅋ I just thought the product was so small and I feel that I got ripped off. I bought it for $17 and I hope that since it's small, it should work well/effectively. I think that thing only last for a day or two if I put too much of it. *huh* Damn I should've read the description before I buy it because I was debating on whether I should get this one or that one. The other one must have been better. Anyways...this is the product. It's so small like the size of my pinkie finger. Has anyone tried it before? Does it work? Tell me if you have. btw I used my sister's new camera. It's better than mine.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기