2011년 4월 14일 목요일

Spring Break

It`ll be spring break after tomorrow but there`s no plan on what I`m going to do over the 1 week break. I really want to go somewhere and have some fun but no one really wants to go with me. :( Actually I just want to get out of town and go to LA or San Francisco and the beach. I`m speechless and that`s what makes me sad. "Nevermind them I`m going alone!" I wish I can say and do that but then I feel that it is unsafe to go alone. I really wish these people around me aren`t so boring and at least go out there and see the world. If I have a lot of money I would have traveled around the world already. I think I`ll just waste this 1 week of spring break staying home doing nothing at most. That`s really pathetic! I`m really depressed right now, but I`ll get over it soon. Pray...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기