2009년 11월 17일 화요일

Beginning of Autumn

Today, I walked with my sister to a park near our home. It is a bright cold afternoon where the sun is about to set. I noticed the autumn color and it is the beginning of autumn when leaves turn bright radiant colors. Red, yellow, orange and most were still green. It was so pretty. So I decided to take some pictures to share it in here. It's pretty right?
The first picture is my sister Pua laying under the tree along with piles of leaves. Taken by me.

The 3rd picture is me under the tree alone. The focus was mainly on the tree. I killed the picture ahhh! Taken by Pua.

The 4th picture is my sister Pua jumping from the bleacher. I'm trying to create a silhouette okay. This picture was taken by me.

There are more but I'm using them in my photo class. Sorry. But maybe after the grading, I will put it up.
Stay tuned and come back to visit my updates.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기