2011년 4월 2일 토요일

Naver/Me2Day & Nate/Cyworld

Hello everyone! I'm so happy that I'm improving a little on my Korean studies (but not good to carry a conversation yet lol). Recently, I've been making tutorials on how to register for Korean microblogs and email. I remember back then how I used to always want a Korean cyworld. Now I just made one! I was surprised that I finally made one after all those years(just 2 years lol) and they didn't even ask for my information like ss#, passport, photo, etc. How people would say they want you to send in your documents, ppshhh!! Wrong! I did it successfully without those! It's my lucky day (but not so lucky because I have a 5 page essay due). And I also made a Naver account without having to verify or prove my documents. I'm so happy (but I'm stressing)! I made a Naver and me2day tutorial but I haven't make a Nate/cyworld tutorial yet. I'll post up the tutorial soon. I plan to do the Nat/cyworld tutorial this summer vacation so check back often. Come join me on cyworld if you have one! My cyworld is http://www.cyworld.com/maibliavue

See you there!



This is the cyworld app I downloaded and it's free!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기