2011년 6월 30일 목요일

2011 Summer Vacation and...k-dramas!

So far my summer vacation has been the same as usual (boring). I haven't gone anywhere far much. I think the only far place I've gone to is Sacramento this summer. That's because it was my grandpa's funeral. Rest in peace grandpa T^T

This summer vacation, I've been watching a lot of new k-dramas that's currently airing and has aired from last year. For example, I watched Baby-faced Beauty (love this drama and still waiting for the next episode to be aired), The Greatest Love (watched all episodes and also loved it), Secret Garden (also finished watching and love love it!), Miss Ripley (currently watching and it's good), and many others that I don't remember their title. I would recommend these k-dramas if you're into comedy and romance. About other currently airing dramas, I haven't watch them because I just feel that they might not be what I would expect to watch (not my taste I guess). K-dramas I haven't watch and are currently airing or has aired this year are Lie To Me, City Hunter, Romance Town, Can You Hear My Heart, 49 Days, I Need Romance (might watch), My Love By My Side, Twinkle Twinkle(might watch because Kim Hyun Joo is in it), Manny (maybe next), and others that I maybe forgot.

Wow! That's a lot of k-dramas, right?!
My summer vacation will be spent on watching k-dramas TT; I feel that this is a waste of my summer vacation. I really want to go swim but no public swimming pool and can't travel far since my parents are so strict. This is what happens when you have very strict parents. I wonder what my life would be like 10 years ahead. =___=

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기