2012년 2월 7일 화요일

Sweet and Spicy Oven Grilled Garlic Chicken

The title says it all! I made this the other day and thought that I should share this with everyone because it tasted so good! And of course I made it.

These are the ingredients for the sauce:

egg yolk, garlic, black pepper, mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, and hoisin sauce

These ingredients mix very well to give you the taste of spicy, salty, sweet and savory.

First marinate the chicken meat with a little salt. Then oven grill the chicken meat (it can be breast, thigh, drumstick or wings) until it is half cooked on both side. Then you can paint the sauce on the meat and let that side absorb the sauce for 5 minutes. Then flip over on the other side and paint the sauce on and let it absorb for another 5 minutes. After it's absorbed the sauce, you can serve it! By the way, I used the Turbo Oven to do this which was way easier than an actual oven because I could see the meat (I've never used an actual oven before). The time was 30 minutes on medium heat (about less than 270) on each side. It turned out great!!





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기