2010년 2월 13일 토요일

Green Tea Mochi Ice Cream

So today, I went to Sacramento with my parents and my grandparents (not really, just related grandparents). We stopped at Seafood City. It's a very nice Asian grocery store. I actually like that store. The things they are selling is what interest me. I grow up in a city where there is not much varieties of Asian food. So I really miss varieties of Asian foods such as Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and all other Asian foods.

Okay, to the point! In the store, there is a lot of Asian goods. We bought a lot from there. Finally there's a store that has Korean pears in stock! The first store that I know of selling Korean pears. Oh and they have varieties of ice cream mochi flavors. There are so much! It's my first time grocery shopping in this store and I love it! These days, I've been craving for ice cream. So I got the green tea mochi ice cream and it was delicious! It's actually my first time eating mochi ice cream. So I think it's good. Here is my green tea mochi ice cream.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기