2010년 2월 1일 월요일

Maggie Moo Ice Cream

Today I felt like I needed to buy Owl City's Ocean Eyes album. So I went to target and bought it. I love the album and of course i treasure everything I have. Afterward, my two sisters and I stopped at Maggie Moo. We felt that we need a sweet tooth. ahaha! Yeah we bought each of us our own flavor. I haven't try strawberry ice cream for so long that I don't even remember the last time I ate strawberry ice cream. I hate vanilla and I love chocolate. All these years, I've been eating chocolate ice cream that it makes me tired of the flavor. So, I ordered strawberry skydive and it was awesome. Although I hate Oreo cookies on my ice cream, I still ate all of my ice cream. The strawberries in the ice cream was the best! My sister Andy had the cotton candy carnival (It is blue! This was also the first flavor I picked when I first ordered from Maggie Moo. I don't like this flavor...it's too sweet! Yeah of course it's cotton candy. DUH!) My sister Pua had that same thing as I did just without Oreo cookies. Okay the camera is bad quality, but I'm willing to share with you what we had.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기