2010년 10월 3일 일요일

First Raining Day After A Long Summer

Sorry, it's been so long since I update this blog. I've been really focusing on college stuff. However, this is not the topic for today. Today I'm updating about the weather. LOL Well for so long it finally rained. I mean summer was so hot and there weren't any raining days here. The weather is cooling down. I'm happy that it rained. The reason to why I love the rain is actually because I love the sound of it. It also brings back special memories. And it's so soothing when you're alone in a silent room studying or what not and listening to the rain. Open my window and smell the sense of the rain. Or walk in the rain carrying my black umbrella. That's perfect! I knew that it was going to rain so I stayed up last night until midnight waiting for the rain. Here is the video I took last night.

This is the morning after the rain. Just now it rained again, but not really that much.

It's pretty right? I like the color of the sky and the clouds are so beautiful. Today is going to rain again. I'm excited. XD Enjoying the weather for today.

PS. I'll talk about my college on my next update.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기