2010년 10월 30일 토요일

San Francisco Art Tour

San Francisco is beautiful! This place is so artistic (I mean when you look at all the building, it's all full of design! When you look at the whole view of the city, it'll remind you of a cemetery (well it reminded me of a cemetery:/). The houses and apartments are all connected or packed together and very colorful. The houses and apartments looks very old fashion, which makes me feel like I'm in London in a wayㅋㅋㅋ. Also, our bus went past ChinatownXD! I only had a small glimpse of the Golden Gate Bridge because it was so far away. First, we went to San Francisco Museum of Modern Arts. That place was interesting, but there were only photos, which I didn't expect. At first, I thought there were gonna be designs of some formations and very artistic objects, but when I got inside, there were only historical photos. I was kind of disappointed. However, I enjoyed the views. Next, we went to de Young Museum. That museum displayed historical and cultural arts. Honestly, I don't like historical art because I'm more into modern and techie arts. After viewing the second floor of the museum, I lost my ticket><;! I was so disappointed! I still haven't seen the bottom floor yet! I bet I missed out so much. I made my friends lose their enjoyment. They didn't want to make me feel bad by taking off without me, so they didn't go to the bottom floor. I'm so sorry everyone. I truly feel bad about doing that to them. We went to the cafe inside the museum and the foods are freak'n expensive. One sandwich for $9? a bowl of salad for $12?! WTF?! The food wasn't even good. At that time, all I can think of was, "Shit! Should've bought some McDonald instead! It's cheaper." About everyone in line thought that the food was way expensive. We agreed. The coffee and drinks were cheap, the price was reasonable. I bought a cup of cafe latte for $3. My friend bought her ice coffee for $1 or $2. The size is a medium cup. Overall, I think the cafe served foods that look so healthy which it didn't fit our appetite. My friends and I had a discussion about the foods and we all think that there should be some greasy food. Because we are so hungry after a 4hour drive to San Francisco and a 2 hour tour in SFMOMA, greasy good food was what we can only think of. We didn't care if it was unhealthy, cause we are hungry! (We cared about the pricesㅋㅋㅋ). When night came, it began to rain in San Francisco. We got on our bus and for another 4 hours in the bus, we went back to Fresno. It wasn't raining in Fresno until 12am. Everyone left home and I was waiting for my dad to come pick me up. It took him over 30 minutes to find the freak'n parking lot. I was disappointed!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기