2010년 6월 14일 월요일

Hungry for Pizza

Well I just got back from the bank. Now it's lunch and I'm hungry. I'm tired of cooking the same thing everyday and all there is was cow meat (beef) stew in the kitchen. I hate cow meat stew because it smells horrible and it taste nasty. So I asked and gave money to my brother to go buy us some pizza at Little Caesars. We were waiting hungrily for my brother to come with the pizza box. When my brother came back with the pizza box in his hand, our eyes glittered! LOL We all gathered at the table and ate! Sadly, I only get to eat 2 slices while my brothers and sisters ate more than 3 slices! Hey it's my money, I should get to eat a lot! LOL I'm too nice I didn't want to hurt them. Anyways I'm full! Here is the price for 1 large ultra supreme, 2 large pepperoni pizzas, and 2 2 liter Pepsi bottle. All of these +tax equals $24.15

Here is the picture of my slice of pizza and the receipt.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기