2010년 6월 24일 목요일

Summer

Yeah, so it's summer and school is all over cause it's summer vacation. I have a lot of time to do stuff. But the #1 thing is summer is SO BORING when there's nothing to do but stay inside the house where the the AC blows everyday. Isn't that boring? I hate summer because it's so hot and there's nothing to do = boring! The only fun thing is eating, yeah I bet I gained weight over the summer when really I should be losing weight from the sweats. LOL After school was over, I still haven't make any plans for the summer. Now I'm guessing it's gonna be boring. Let's just wait if something interesting comes by. I hope so or this summer will be the worst!!

Oh yeah, I've been watching the 2010 FIFA World Cup and I'm cheering for South Korea! I'm so happy because South Korea advanced to the 16th round in this 2010 FIFA World Cup! They have a match against Uruguay on Saturday, June 26th, 2010!!! I'm looking forward to watch this match!! I even bought a supporter shirt! Isn't that cool or what?! Woohoo I hope and wish they win, but even if they did not win it's gonna be a good game. Good luck 대한민국!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기