2010년 6월 6일 일요일

Graduation. Class of 2010!

Wow, I haven't make updates on here for so long! I've been busy with life and so far I've done a lot of interesting things that I forgot to update this blog. Lately, I've gone out to eat with my friends during lunch at Pho#76 (Vietnamese restaurant) and A Star (Japanese restaurant). I really like A Star, because the restaurant is so beautiful and the food are so good. This was my senior time.

Yeah I'm graduating tomorrow! I'm so grateful to meet so many people throughout the year. I'm kind of nervous about graduating and walking through the ceremony. Right now, I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why I'm nervous. Maybe it's because there will be thousands of people watching our class of 2010 graduate. That's probably the reason.

Today, is Sunday and I'm going to go with some friends to take pictures together in our graduation gown. I'll try to upload the picture when I come back, so that you see what our gowns look like. Maybe I'll even upload some picture on my graduation day (tomorrow). It's going to be big and awesome! Sorry no image right now. Not until I come back soon!

Here are some photos that I got from my graduation.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기