2010년 7월 15일 목요일

Driving Permit!

Guess what?!! I got my driving permit!!! I'm so happy. Now I just need to practice driving. So yesterday, as soon as I got my driving permit, I went to practice driving with my bro-n-law. I was so nervous, because I was afraid that I might crash into objects and ruin the car for good. I feel so guilty crashing into a huge tub of water and ruining the beautiful look of the car. I did ruin some places of the car. I'm so sorry! ><; I think I'm getting the hang of it, but it's still scary. Plus, I drove home for the first time of my life!!! bwahahaha Although I almost had an accident at an intersection. Now I don't want to die okay? So I'm going to drive safely. I hope I can do that. Sorry, I don't have a picture this time, but watch out in the road cause I might crash into you anytime soon! XD

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기