2010년 7월 3일 토요일

FIFA 대한민국 Supporter Shirt

Although South Korea's football team lost against Uruguay on their round of 16, I'm still supporting them no matter what. For the coming FIFA in 2014, I will cheer very loud!!! LOL 2014 seems to be such a long wait, but if it's enough time for South Korea's team to practice more, then it's not. huh~ 4 more years of waiting. I expect them to be better in 2014! 대한민국 화이팅! By the way, I almost forgot, I bought a South Korean supporter shirt online on June 23 cause South Korea was advancing to the round of 16. Unfortunately, the shirt didn't come in until now, but South Korea already lost on June 26. Anyways, I'll still keep this shirt and just wait for 2014 to come. I hope they enter the FIFA World Cup. This is the picture I took as soon as I took it out of the plastic bag. It's new since it still has the tags.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기