2010년 7월 3일 토요일

Korean Brown Rice Green Tea

Oh yeah I almost forgot! Remember my post about the South Korea FIFA supporter shirt? Well, the seller was so nice that he/she even included a nice little gift along with my shirt! The seller attached 2 bags of brown rice green tea to the shirt. It smelled nice and if you know me, I love tea! So it was a nice gift. I'm sure that if this seller sell more different things than just these shirts, I would definitely buy more items. Therefore, I'd maybe get an extra gift like these tea bags? LOL Anyways, I love receiving, collecting, and buying items from foreign countries. As long as it's cool. This is the photo of the tea bags.

No it's not drug. lol Yeah it's written in hangul (Korean alphabet). Isn't that cool. LOL Do I act as if I've never seen Hanguls on labels before. Don't worry, this is how I act when I see items from foreign countries. Hangul labels isn't that new to me cause I've seen it on my kimchi jar before. LOL! By the way, I've never tried brown rice green tea before, so I'm going to try it right now. It smells good, but I wonder how it taste.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기