2011년 2월 20일 일요일

Sea Food City


This (above) is call French Sponge Cake. I liked how it is soft and moist on the inside.
This (below) is Iced Green Tea. On the back it has some Korean words that I didn't bother to translate.
This (below) is red bean paste bun. My sister loves these.
And yes! I bought green tea mochi again. I should've tried another flavor, but the other flavors were chocolate, vanilla, and red bean. My sister bought the red bean flavor so I didn't want to buy it because I thought we can share. XD I still think green tea taste better. I'm not a very big fan of red bean.


I tagged along with my parents to visit my aunt who is from my mom's side of the family. We went to Sacramento once again! The whole day we spent there was visiting my mom's relatives. Before we came home, we went to Sea Food City. It's a Filipino supermarket? I'm not sure. But it's fun shopping for food, especially foods that are foreign. These are what my sisters and I bought.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기