2011년 2월 7일 월요일

Stir-fried dumplings (만두)

Today, I made stir fried dumplings, but it did not turn out good looking. It tasted good and edible, safe to eat. ㅋㅋㅋ in the picture, it looked like kimchi, but it's not kimchi. It's the dumplings, shredded cabbage, and green onions all stir-fried together with pepper flakes and a little soy sauce and some salt for taste. Honestly, I don't like the taste of soy sauce so I just put a little. Sorry the picture is side ways because I'm blogging using my iPod and I couldn't make it turn the right way.



I want to eat pasta and lasagna because I saw this picture from me2day.



It looked good so it must taste good. I'll try to buy pasta and lasagna or I'll try to make them. I know how to make pasta but I don't know about lasagna. Besides, I saw lasagna at the store ready made and just needed to reheat in the oven or microwave. It looked good. mmm!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기