2010년 12월 24일 금요일

메리 크리스마스!


Crazy Frankenstein - Christmas tree wallpapers

이미지출처 : crazy-frankenstein.com



Merry Christmas everyone! Christmas isn't just about the gifts, to me, it's about sharing warmth and be merry for the holidays with those around you. I hope everybody enjoy their winter "holication" (holidays+vacation) XD and spend time with friends, neighbors, and importantly...family. :) Sing carols, drink hot chocolate in front of the fireplace, stay warm and have FUN! By the way, it must be cold where you're living, so please stay warm and take good care of yourself. Today, other than just saying "Merry Christmas" I want to share a story of my first Christmas, because I don't have a gift for everyone but a story.

When I was a kid, about 12 years ago(6-years-old?) my family never knew what Christmas was. We didn't have a Christmas tree or presents or anything related with Christmas. I'm guessing I never knew holidays like Christmas existed. (How ashamed.) Well I was small and my parents never explain to me about it. One day, I finally noticed Christmas existed, when I went to a friend's place to play. I opened the door, came in and found a big tree with colorful lights and decorations. At first, I was confused why they were growing a tree inside their apartment. In addition, I also thought that it was beautiful, because I've never seen something so pretty and glittery. I had to ask my friend. I remember her saying "Don't you know? It's going to be Christmas." "Christmas?" I said. "What's Christmas?" My friend responded "It's when Santa comes down the chimney when you're asleep and he leave presents for you." I wasn't sure what Santa was so I asked "Who's Santa? What does it look like?" My friend got annoyed and ignored my questions, so we played instead. When I got home, all I could think of was the wonderful Christmas tree, because it's so beautiful and it gave me warmth. That was when I knew that Christmas existed. 메리 크리스마스 여러분!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기