2010년 12월 14일 화요일

Good news! Bad news...?

I have good news! I don't have math final tomorrow, because I passed that class so I don't have to take it. Sweet! :D So I just have 2 finals to worry about. I'm sure next semester I'll have a lot more finals than this year, because I enrolled in a lot of classes. I'm trying to not worry right now. I'm also thinking of enrolling in choir. I feel like I lost my good voice tone after I quit singing in choir since 8th grade. That's about 5 years ago. Now I realized that my voice is so bad. So yeah I PLAN to enroll in choir at my college. Another good news is that after finals then it's winter break! That means I get more time to do other stuff than to worry about college stuff. So this vacation, I plan to study Korean as much as I did before. For next semester, I'm looking for a Korean tutor/speaker to help me with Korean. I'll pay between $8-10/hour for 3 hour lessons per day on weekends for 3 months. I have the books, my tutor just needs to know Korean so that I can ask him/her questions and do some conversation exercises so that I know how it read/speak Korean normally. I'm still a beginner, but I know the hangul alphabet. MSN messenger would be great, so if you want to be my tutor then just comment on here and I can send you my email. We can talk about this and introduce each other. Oh! And I plan to exercise more, because ever since I graduated from high school, I've stopped exercising. However, I still look the same...I think.

I also have bad new. And maybe this is bad news or not. Let me tell you the story. So my mom woke me up to cook and I did. While I was cutting the chicken to fry it, I accidentally cut my middle finger! I mean not cut like amputate but I guess I should say I cut the skin of my middle finger and it almost got to the bone. It was a deep wound. huh I guess it was just too early for me to be cooking. So right now, I'm typing with my middle finger wrapped. LOL. It hurts a little, but it's not a big deal. So yeah that was the bad news (I guess it's not that bad. LOL.) If only I had my camera, I could show you guy how bad it is. I have a webcam, but it's pixel is too weak so it won't how clearly.

Do you have any good/bad news? Share them! :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기