2010년 12월 13일 월요일

College Finals & My Rant

Finals has already come. I really hate this week, because it's not going as I planned. I planned to study and submerge myself with books, but there's always have to be obstacles. Well, let me explain these obstacles. This week, I had to baby sit! >:( It interferes with my studies. Seriously, I hate my parents because they know that I have finals coming and this is what they do to me. Every moment when I come to my room to study, they just had to yell at me to do something. Isn't this annoying? What parents does that to a child who is concerned with her education? Irresponsible! And I had to baby-sit my nephews because their mom is sick and their dad is doing nothing but sleep! Really irresponsible parents! They are young too and I blame them for having too much kids at a younger age when they can't even manage to take care of themselves and their children. I'm really angry so I just had to rant it on here. I don't care if they see this or not, actually, it would be great if they see this post rather than me explaining to them directly. They have to realize that other people have important stuff to do. They can't just come and say "here's the kid, help take care of them while i sleep." Seriously WTF?! their kids were so troublesome! Now I just hope they leave already. Really. I have a headache babysitting them more than studying for my college finals. If they stay or I have to babysit them again tomorrow and had to skip my studies I will seriously explode into anger. Who wouldn't be angry at this when their finals are just around the corner (and I mean I had 1 day left to study). >:X I'm furious. So now I'm trying to avoid them since my sisters came back from school so they can just take care since they don't even care about their education. Hey, I value education more than going off and have fun. Education first!

(Sorry I can't provide a picture at the moment because my bro-in-law is borrowing it forever.) Maybe next time. Until then, please cheer for me.^^ 화이팅!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기