2010년 12월 1일 수요일

2 Weeks Before Finals and End of Semester!

The Korean SAT a.k.a. 수능 was past weeks ago. I hope everyone did great and the outcome result is a success! I know I'm praying for my Korean friends. They have big dreams of becoming successful.

So yeah you know what I'm going to say right? (Read the title.) So finals are coming and I only have two weeks to study for all my college course finals. I'm positive I'll do well in my math final, because it's algebra! O.O LOL that's easy right? Even a 7th grader can do it! Now I just have to worry about my Communication and Anthropology finals (I think I have English final too.) T.T; Those class can be so difficult at some point. Especially Anthropology! Now I'm trying to submerge myself into focusing more in studying to pass the finals... I really want to get over this real quick, but I also want to learn instead of just memorizing them for the test. If you agree, I think that learning something is better than memorizing because you can lose what you memorized for the exams. However, when you actually do learn then you know and you don't have to worry about losing your memory on the exam. 맞지?! ㅋㅋ I really want to study hard so that I can maybe transfer to a UC. Hoping to!
Later on after my class, I'll be submerging myself with a bunch of books, notes, and homework papers to keep myself focused! I'll upload a picture to let you know I'm serious. :D Okay! To those who also have finals coming up...화이팅! :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기