2010년 12월 16일 목요일

It's finally 겨울 방학!!

I took my finals already. I think I fail Anthropology because the stuff my professor told everyone to study wasn't even on the test, some were, but most weren't. I wasted my time staying up the entire night studying for it. >:( But I'm sure I passed my Communication final (it was easy). Yeah it's finally winter break! I'm so happy. I haven't plan to go anywhere yet, because I'm a broke college student. :/ But it's alright, I enjoy being with my family, cook, eat, and do random stuff. XD Let's chill. ㅋㅋ It's become so cold these days. I heard it snowed in Seoul. I want to see the snow in person, but I also want to stay warm. ㅋㅋㅋ I hope everyone stay warm during the winter season. Don't get sick! Enjoy your break. Anyways, I'm excited for tomorrow. I won't tell you guys about it. Just wait for my post tomorrow. Until then, I hope to get more views. :D 여러분...잘가요~!!^^

By the way, don't forget about buzz Korea! Check it out! The deadline to join and/or promote ends on January 10, 2011 whereas the sign up ends on January 15, 2011. Let's do our best! 아자아자 화이팅! XD

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기