2011년 1월 18일 화요일

미역국 (Korean Seaweed Soup)

I made it! BUT...It was a failure. I'm not sure how 미역국(miyeokguk) taste like but mine was okay. I just forgot to follow some steps because I made it without looking at the recipe. So after I made it, I looked the recipe online and I realized that I skipped some steps. XD Anyways, 미역국 pronounced as 'miyukgook' is a healthy food because it's a highly nutritious soup made with nutritious ingredients such as garlic, ginger(my option), Korean seaweed(nori), soy sauce, sesame oil, and stock soup. The stock soup can be beef, chicken, vegetables, or seafood. Very healthy right! Koreans eat this on the day of their birth (birthday) and pregnant women eat/drink this to regain health after given birth. Well it's not my birthday and I'm not pregnant or anything as I said in my previous post on 'Sushi'. Search it up! You'll find more information about it's health benefits.
Here the picture to my miyeokguk. XD
[I put too much sesame oil+garlic oil :/ but it still taste good to me.]

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기