2011년 1월 4일 화요일

Obsessions

Okay I know once in awhile, everyone will have an obsession, don't deny it. :) Currently I have an obsession (more like addiction) over a kpop song. Actually, this happens once I here something I like. Has anyone heard of the Korean group Co-Ed? Well if you have, this song called "Bbiribbom Bberibbom" is what I'm talking about. Honestly, I don't like to listen to a lot of kpop music because they are so addictive I tried not to. This song was stuck in my head everyday because of the phrase "bbiribbom bberibbom" which is the Korean version of the sound of a heart beat or more like "thump thump". The most part I like about the song is the beginning, when the girl in the blonde hair who wore yellow sing then followed by the guy in the turquoise outfit. I really like that part because it sounded soft and cute! (Sorry I don't know their names) XD Then next is the hop/shaking dance. First thought of it as annoying but later it gets addictive. I know they copied this dance from Lady Gaga's Telephone.

Next up is F.CUZ's song "Wannabe Your Love" I have to admit that their love/seducing dances were adorable. Although I'm not a fan of F.CUZ or any other Kpop groups, I like Jinon from this group. He looks adorable as a rapper. :D (Hint: I like hip hop). That probably explains why I like him. (I just feel that he's...umm unique?) Now, I know there are inappropriate English words on their outfit, but I still think it's colorful and besides their song is great. :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기