2011년 1월 18일 화요일

Transportation

My vacation ends after today. That's right! I'm going back to school (college). I haven't take my driving test yet, because I planned to take it either on February or March. How am I going to go to school? I'm not taking the bus or having someone drive and pick me up. I don't like to take the bus because too much switching to do. I also don't like to wait for someone to pick me up (waiting takes too long). In addition, my resolution was to become more independent. I don't want to depend too much on transportation. So how will I go to school (9 miles to get there)? Well, I'm certainly not going to walk since waiting for my ride would also take half the same time but shorter. I'm going to have to ride a bicycle. The other day, I bought myself a bike, a bag, shoes, and some clothes. Not much. I liked my new bike, but the only thing I don't like it the shiny color. I'm worried someone might jack my bike while I'm in class because it looked too new. One problem I still need to fix is the front wheel. I need to buy a new pump since the previous pump I had didn't work anymore. The front wheel is kind of soft so I had to pump it up to tighten it. I won't show my new bike because I'm worried it'll get jacked. LOL I'm thinking of painting it over with black so that it doesn't look new. ㅋㅋㅋ

This is the bag I bought. Looks cool and average for a person like me. It's a shoulder bag.

This is the shoe I bought. I have to say that I like to wear shoes with patterns like these.

And here is the helmet I bought for my bike. Honestly, I don't like it, but I bought it anyways because the rest of the helmets I saw at the store where I went was mostly for kids and the adults' helmets were just too shiny and/or weird.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기