2011년 1월 17일 월요일

Sushi (my style)

Recently, I just made sushi by myself. I think this was my first time ever to make sushi. It turned out pretty good, because I've been watching people make sushi a lot so I guess I learned from watching. I didn't have enough ingredients so I used pork instead. It wasn't that great, just good. By the way, sorry I couldn't share it cause while typing here, I already ate it until now. I didn't notice that it's all gone. But anyways, here's the photo of the first roll that I made. It's not creative so it's plain boring, I know ;)

hehe sorry about the bad quality photo...I still haven't got my camera back yet so I used my cellphone camera which is only 2 megapixel :(

My favorite is 김밥 (Korean style sushi). If only I had the ingredients, it would've turned out super awesome! I guess I'll have to look for the ingredients at the market so that I can make kimbap (for myself ag
ain). Anyways, I have a lot of nori, so Im planning to make some 미역국. By the way, there's no occasion or reason why I'm making seaweed soup. I just feel creative by cooking today. Don't worry, no one's pregnant and no one's birthday is today that I know of. XD So if you feel bored, just go to the kitchen and be creative. Create a dish of your own or a dish you've been wanting to make. It's fun to learn something! Good luck!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기