2011년 1월 30일 일요일

What happened to my Textcube blog?!

maibliavue.textcube.com --->maibliavue.blogspot.com?
WHAT!!!!!
Yes I knew this would happen. BUT WHY?! I wonder why my Textcube blog got transferred to blogspot. Damn you Textcube! Just when I was getting along with making post you had to change...

Why don't I just stay with it? Well firstly, I used to have blogspot, but I didn't want to use it. So I signed up for Textcube and now this?! Well...it looks like I'm back to where I'm from. That was disappointing! One thing from my hate list is changing too much stuff. I wish it hadn't change at all! This is my rant for the day. Anyways let's deal with it. I changed the look of my new blog. I thought it looked creative. Hopefully everyone can read the font. I'll change it if it's hard to read. Good luck everyone!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기