2011년 1월 23일 일요일

Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation

Yes I got mine! :D It has a built in camera. Having it, I thought it is so convenient to take pictures without having to carry a camera. With this, I can finally blog on my me2day with pictures attached. Sadly, I tried to blog on here, but I couldn't type in here. I don't know what happen or why. Here's my me2day blog: me2day.net/maibliavue

I don't use much apps. All I do is take pictures of random things, listen to music and podcasts and radios, go to youtube, and practice Korean. Maybe there's more...? I don't play games on it very much. I might doodle when I get bored. XD Anyways, tell me what's good to do on the iPod. Any entertaining apps out there?


By the way, I got a new shoulder bag. These days, I'm obsessed with shoulder bags. I don't know why, but I just think they're very stylish for students. umm okay? ㅋㅋㅋ

The color isn't that bright...it's just the light. I love this color (baby green)! And patterns :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기