2011년 1월 1일 토요일

1/1/11 새해 결심

새해 복 많이 받으세요. Happy 2011 New Year everyone! Did anyone do a count down? I did! :D And what did I do after that? I just went to sleep. LOL As I said in my previous post, I will reveal my 2011 resolutions today because today is officially a new year in California. 여러분의 새해 결심은 뭐예요?

Entire 2011 Year

Stay fit by exercising twice a week and eat healthily(no diet).

Actively volunteer or make donations.

Be more independent (make good decisions that I won’t regret later).

Get a job.

Save money for my future!

Focus on studying and reading more.

Learn things completely instead of slacking.

Be more organized.

 

Spring

Get my driver license.

Have music(piano or vocal) lesson(s).

 

Summer

Join/learn some kind of combat/taekwondo/jujitsu/judo (martial art) lesson(s).

Take a trip (out of town for a week or 2).

 

Fall

(Maybe) file a transfer to a UC.

 

Winter

--Take a trip (out of town for a week or 2)


(It's not all great, but I wish I achieve them. Well, even if I don't achieve these plans, there's still next year. What's your new year resolution?)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기